Newborn Mini Session Special
Your Newborn Baby Photo Shoot Special
Are you wanting to have a Newborn Photography Session done but, you’re on a budget?
Well, you’ve come to the right place! My Newborn Mini Session is exactly what you’re looking for.
Enjoy the beautiful experience of having your baby photographed while still taking home some beautiful prints for a very special price.
• A two-hour newborn photo shoot at my home studio in Engadine, Sutherland Shire.
• One prop set up, using any prop of your choice. The rest of the photographs will be done on my beanbag using one backdrop colour.
• Seven beautiful Prints provided in a lovely keepsake box. The prints are 5×7 inch, perfect size for very easy framing.
• The high-resolution JPEG digital files of those seven chosen images provided on a USB.
Check out these photographs below as an example of a Newborn Mini Session;
Viewing and Selecting your Photographs
Once I’ve taken the photos we’ll then go through the images together so you can pick out your favourite seven photographs.
I know you’re excited to see your photos so, we’ll do this straight after the session. Be sure to leave enough time after the photo shoot for us to go through the images. It should take less than an hour.
If you decide that you’d like to purchase more prints or get your favourite one enlarged, you can certainly do that too! Get in touch to see a full price guide on prints and other products available.
How much is the Newborn Mini Session Special?
Your newborn baby photo shoot special is $550.
Full payment must be made to book your Newborn Mini Session.
Your booking date will be made based on your due date. If your baby arrives a little early or a little late, we can simply adjust the date accordingly.
Ok, what’s the catch?
• The newborn session must take place at my home studio in Engadine on a weekday. If you’d like to have your newborn photo shoot done at your home or on a Saturday, check out my regular newborn sessions.
• Because the session is only two-hours long, we’ll only have time for one prop set up and one beanbag blanket setup. Therefore additional setups are not included in this special.
• This Newborn Session is for baby only. If you’re looking to include family/sibling photos in your newborn shoot, please check out my regular newborn sessions.
• All newborn sessions start at 10am sharp. Please arrive at least half an hour early so you can feed and settle your baby.
• Changes to dates must be made with 72 hours notice. Also, the Newborn Mini Session Special is not refundable for cancellations. Why? Because I’ve turned away other bookings to accommodate the time you’ve booked.
Finally, newborns are best photographed when they’re under three weeks old.
Because of the two-hour time limit, I will not be able to photograph babies that are older than three weeks. If your baby’s a bit older, check out my regular newborn sessions where I’ll be able to give you more time that we’ll need for us to get those precious photographs that you’ll love.
Spaces fill out fast!
The best time to book is while you’re still pregnant to ensure that you don’t miss out.
Before you go, check out the photos below of the Print Package that’s included in the Newborn Mini Session Special;